After 12 months of' normal marital endeavour' (as the textbooks so politely put it), 85% of couples should have conceived. The remaining 15% can be considered to have below-normal fertility. With the aid of medical techniques, all but 3% of couples can eventually have children.
Relax and enjoy the ' trying' . The harder you try to fall pregnant, the less likely you are to succeed. Often a good holiday relaxes both partners enough for fertilisation to occur.
Also remember, if there is a problem, it may not be your problem, but his.