Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:43 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Liposomal Vit C??
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:57 am 

Q: I would be curious to know if anyone has had experience with Liposomal Vit C from Livonlabs.com. Any idea how it may compare to IVC ? Also, any information about situations in which this could be used would be appreciated.

B. Robert Mozayeni, MD

DR Health Clinic, Holistic MD, Clinic Doctors, Ayurveda Clinic
Dr. Fuhrman

DrEddyClinic Live Blood Microscopy Analysis Dark-field Course http://bit.ly/DarkfieldCourse

Post subject: Re: Liposomal Vit C??
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:09 am 

A1: I am a paid consultant to LivOn Labs, becoming so only after I became impressed with their products. For the better part of two years, I actually ignored my own medical observations, since they were in complete conflict with what I felt just had to be true. Also, until the past nine months or so, I had not bothered to educate myself extensively on the body of liposome science that has been accumulating for the past 45 years or so. In a nutshell, I found that liposome encapsulated vitamin C, taken orally, was roughly 10 times more effectively clinically in resolving infectious diseases than the IVC. Having given thousands of IVCs and taken hundreds myself, this was difficult to comprehend, even though the clinical observation was quite straightforward. I subsequently realized that the liposome gave the ultimate bioavailability: intracellular delivery, including the mitochondria, endoplasmic reticulum, and even the nucleus. Furthermore, it was delivered in a non-energy-consuming fashion. IV vitamin C requires an expenditure of energy to eventually reach the intracellular compartment, but liposome encapsulated vitamin C does not. If possible, you do not want to consume energy to get energy-carrying substances inside the cell. It defeats the basic purpose. But let me clear, if it is possible, give a patient both IVC and oral liposome encapsulated vitamin C. However, if only one is available, the best application is with liposomes orally.

Furthermore, liposome encapsulated glutathione is even more spectacular. IV GSH is broken down into its three amino acids within a minute or two of entering the blood. Subsequently three energy-consuming active uptake mechanisms are needed to get those precursors inside the cell, and then two molecules of ATP are used by the enzymes needed to resynthesize the GSH molecule intracellularly. Lipo GSH consumes no energy to deliver its contents intracellularly. Lipo C and lipo GSH are a spectacular combination for all diseases, due to the prooxidant nature of the associated symptoms, and they are especially impressive for infectious diseases. As an aside, I am quite sure that a few packets of each would resolve the swine flu in a day or two at the most.

Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD

Dr. Fuhrman

DrEddyClinic Live Blood Microscopy Analysis Dark-field Course http://bit.ly/DarkfieldCourse

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:09 am 

A2: I have recommended liposomal c to approximately 100 clients and I feel it is very close to iv results.
Ed jones cn

Dr. Fuhrman

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:10 am 

A3: I have experience with liposomal Vit C from Empirical labs and it is absolutely great. Here is a great video on it as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTRlw5RAXgw&feature=channel

Donna Mitchell

Dr. Fuhrman

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:10 am 

A4: #1) According to the NIH research it's the extra-cellular ascorbate generating extracellular peroxide that selectively kills the cancer cells. It's not clear that 5 grams of Ascorbate will actually be sufficient to generate peroxidation or sufficient peroxidation.

#2)An interesting comparison would be at what dose dose an individual patient develop bowel tolerance with the various oral vitamin C products, ascorbic acid compared to Calcium ascorbate compared to the liposomal Vit C.

We should test that out and review the data.

#3) No way would oral Vit C even liposomal Vit C reach the peak blood levels reached by i.v. especially if you are using 5 grams oral and 50 grams iv

It would be easy to find out merely by measuring plasma concentrations 1hour after injestion of the 5 grams of liposomal C and after a 1 hour after the beginning the infusion [at the end] of a 50 gram i.v.

Or by measuring the rbc ascorbate levels instead of the plasma

#4) One [and only one] Research reports that oxidized C [due to the presence of iron] is more viralcidal than ascorbic acid. but then again even iron defficient patients have iron so no big deal in real patients.
but protecting the ascorbate with a liposomal envelop may minimize iron oxidation of ascorbate to attack free virus

#5) ascorbic acid has a ketone form

#6) why hasn't the company making claims provided any data to support their claims. I say bull.

Dr. Myron Berney, ND LAc

Dr. Fuhrman