Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:33 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:07 pm 

i use this product daily for constipation mitigation and it works brilliantly well! i'm very satisfied with the results and i will continue to use and buy this product.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:09 pm 

leave you feeling clean and light

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:10 pm 

I take two at bedtime, no problems with cramping. Shipping is always quick.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm 

This product is great for a periodical colon cleanse http://bit.ly/dreddyclinic-colon-cleanse-kit. I felt better after using it for 6 consecutive days. I would not recommend it as a daily supplement http://ghc.us/dreddyclinic or aid.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:14 pm 

I have had ibs for 20 years. Oxy powder has been my hero, amazing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:42 pm 

took a little long to arrive,but was worth the wait.works great also can be used as often as you like with no dependency.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:43 pm 

I am thrilled to find Oxypowder http://bit.ly/oxy-powder-research to regulate the consistency of the bowel movements. Dr Doug is a genius! Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:46 pm 

I found this product while searching online a few years ago for help with constipation issue. It works. For my situation I need to take it every night, but it helps and has no harsh chemicals in it. Thanks for making a great product.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:47 pm 

I'm so grateful to have found Oxy-Powder.It works and is very easy to take and works wonders if you have irregularity without the side effects like other products that cause cramping.Oxy-Powder does NOT cause cramping.It also promotes consistent bowel movements.An all around perfect fit for me.I highly recommend Oxy-Powder.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:49 pm 

This does seem to do the job with a little bloating but not nearly as much as other products I've used. I will continue to use this as long as necessary.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:42 am 

I have irritable bowel syndrome and was always constipated and bleed almost every time when I had to do number 2. I have tried all the OTC Meds, it either gave me bad cramps pain and discomfort before I had to go or it didn't work at all. Some of the products I was taking had cascara sagrada which was not safe in the long run. I was so desperate that I even tried taking OTC colon cleansing products several times but as with any colon cleansing products, you can not continue to take it every day. Doctor prescribed oral intake did not work and I hated the suppository. One day, I started searching online and found Oxy Powder approximately a year ago, did my research and have been taking it ever since. I have not had any issues with constipation since then, 2 capsules before I go to bed every other night and it works! no cramps or discomfort and I never had any accidents, I don't have to run for the toilet like the other OTC Meds. I can't think of any side effects so far; my body feels normal. Honestly, I can't imagine never finding this product and I would recommend it to anyone! My husband and my eldest son who is 17yo takes it sometimes when they have constipation and it works for them every time!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:45 am 

MY PARTNER AND I STARTED USING THIS PRODUCT 0VER 4 YEARS AGO.WE BOTH SUFFER FROM IBS AND NEEDED A NATURAL PRODUCT WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS.DOCTORS WOULD GIVE US A PRESCRIPTION FOR MEDICATION WITH MANY SIDE EFFECTS THAT IT SEEMED HOPELESS. I FOUND GLOBAL HEALING ON THE WEBSITE. I DISCOVERED THEIR PRODUCT OXY-POWDWER. SINCE IT WAS NATURAL, ORGANIC AND EASLY TO TAKE, I ORDERED IT IMMEDIATELY. I FOUND THE PRODUCT WAS EXACTLY WHAT IT SAID IT WAS. RESULTS ARE ALWAYS CONSISTENT. WE TAKE OXY-POWDWER DAILY AT NIGHT. IBS CONSTIPATION UNDER CONTROL. I WISH IT WAS LESS EXPENSIVE BUT THAT WILL NOT DETER ME FROM TAKING OXY-POWDER DAILY.I HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS PRODUCT TO MANY FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS. THANKS GLOBAL HEALING.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:48 am 

I love this stuff. I have been taking it for about 5 years now. I buy 3 bottles at a time. I have turned many friends and family on to Oxy-Powder. I usually take 5 pills twice a week. WONDERFUL product !

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:53 am 

I use most every day and for me it takes me to different levels of detoxification. I am amazed at how much toxic stuff the human body (or my body)is capable of storing...yuck. I keep feeling better and better and have more and more energy and am able to eat foods again that I was not able to before. It also eliminates gases, bloating, acid reflux and all of those uncomfortable feelings we get when we get older and with absolutely no side effects.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:40 pm 

It works quickly and does not cause cramps and seems to continue working after stopping Seems to help regulate and maintain normal rhythm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next