Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:14 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:03 pm 

[AyurGold]I know what you guys are thinking. Fresh, natural foods are always better than processed. I know and agree. For the most part, I get most of my carbs through meals cooked at home, rice, quinoa, Freekeh, etc. But sometimes when I am short on time, or during bulking when I need lots of carbs, or on days (perhaps many days in a row) when I am lazy, it's a fast and convenient option.

Essentially, it's simple dehydrated mashed potatoes that you reconstitute with a cup or two of water.

My question is: Is this something I can consider integrating into my diet in order to meet macros? When I mean integrating, I mean integrate on a regular basis. Like one meal or two a day, depending on how many calories I need that day.

The original style has far fewer additives. Here is as listing of ingredients: Idaho Potatoes with emulsifier (mono and diglycerides) and preservative (sodum acid pyrophosphate, sodium bisulphate, citric acid, mixed tocopherols). The macros are per serving: 2g protein, 1g sugar, 17g carbs, 0g fats. The whole package contains three servings, which I eat as a single meal mixed with some tunafish

The Idahoan Roasted Garlic style has much more additives, but are much more tasty: Idaho potatoes, vegetable oil, corn syrup solids, salt, whey powder, sugar, maltodextrin, etc etc, the list goes on and on of additives. It's macro profile is as follows: 2g protein, 2g sugar, 20g carbs, 2.5g fats per serving. The packet has 4 servings, which I eat with a full meal.

Anyways, thoughts? Is this okay? Should I avoid? Granted, this is mostly for convenience. I know convenience meals are not best. I generally cook most meals using whole fresh ingredients, but sometimes I like to be lazy just like everyone else and want something easy

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References not allowed class="postlink" href="https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174182091">https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthre ... =174182091

Advertising Campaign Video Example