Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:38 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:14 pm 

I have been doing a lot of research on this topic for quite some time. I had some tattooing done in my younger days, and now I want to have them removed. I am very concerned with possible health risks. I have consulted with a tattoo removal M. D. But I was not satisfied with the answers to my questions, so I was hoping someone could answer them. My main health concerns include risk of possible liver damage, cardiovascular damage, ( arteries, heart, and lungs ) and even brain damage. The reason for this is because I chose to have my tattooing done with a special type of compound which contains iron oxide. ( this prevents fading of the tattoo ) Tattoo removal is done with a short beams of laser that break up the tattoo pigments into fragments. Then they are removed by your The body's immune system. My main concern is will the iron oxide posse any risk( as it travels through my blood stream.) to my arteries, liver, heart, or brain? And if so are these risk serious?? - Mike, CA