Shocking Statistics About Kidney Health
- Kidney stones are a common urinary tract disorder and leading cause for costly emergency room visits.
- At least 10% of Americans will develop kidney stones. http://www.dreddyclinic.com/findinformation/kk/kidneystones.php
- The National Kidney Foundation warns that 1 in 3 Americans are immediately at risk of developing kidney disease.
- The two leading causes of kidney disease are diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Every year, more Americans die of kidney disease than breast and prostate cancer combined.
- Once a kidney ceases to function, the only options are dialysis or a transplant.
- Nearly 100,000 people in the United States are waiting for a kidney transplant.
- Over 3,000 people died last year waiting for a kidney transplant.
- The Kidney Fund reported that Medicare costs for treating kidney failure were a whopping $29 billion in 2009!
Read more about Health Benefits of Kidney Cleansing with Renaltrex™ http://bit.ly/renaltrex