Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:40 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:48 am 

Hi everyone, I'm just looking for some advice really or to speak to anyone who has been in a similar situation as me! I'm a 20 year old female student and this is my two months of hell!!
​A couple of months ago I saw a nurse at my surgery about a lump that's been in the side of my neck for well over a year, maybe even two or more! It was something I never really thought much about, I always just put it down to my glands being up and I was coming down with something. But I started thinking about it more and more and realised I should probably get it checked ouy for peace of mind. I was sent for blood tests and got a phone cool a couple of days later telling me a few things had come up as abnormal, this included the full blood count, liver function test and vit D. I saw a doctor the following week who diagnosed me with Hyperthyroidism. I didn't really know what to think of this, I didn't even know what it was until that day but I was put on carbimazole, sent for more blood tests and given vit D supplements and that was that. I read through the leaflets till I knew them by heart and just assumed that was that, life would go on!
​Of course I was wrong... Ever since then it's been one thing after another, it started with a random sore throat one weekend and within hours I had no voice and felt very poorly. I saw a doctor a couple of days later as a sore throat is a red flag for the medication I was on and I was sent for more blood tests and put on antibiotics for a chest infection, this whole thing struck me as odd as I had never had anything like this before, I was always one to be constantly full of cold but have only ever been on antibiotics a handful of times in my life. I had to come off my medication and have the blood test, but everything came back fine! I was told to go back on my meds and finish the antibiotics and once again that was that.
Please Help.
Thanks !