Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:59 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:02 pm 

Hi All
Started taking Escitalopram(10mg), Clonazepam (0.5 mg) and Mirtazapine(7.5 mg) in May 2015 . Below is my tapering update
Clonazepam(0.5) - Tapered after 1 year
Escitalopram(10mg) - tapered after 1 year 4 months
Mirtazapine(7.5 mg) - reduced the dosage to 3.75 mg after 20 months usage on January 18 and started feeling withdrawal from 26th January. Withdrawal symptoms include insomnia, Anxiety, and strange feeling within the body. Increased my dosage from 3.75 mg to 11.25 mg for 2 months but I didn't feel better so decided to come off this medication. Started tapering 11.25 from April 1st this year and now I am taking 0.4-0.9 mg alternate days. The only day I slept properly in these six months was when I took cetirizine this month. I started taking some herbs and vitamin supplements and they did help. Below are my queries:
Q1 : I have started taking 5HTP (50 mg) from today onwards. What are the withdrawal symptoms of this supplement?
Q2 : I am going to USA for my higher studies on 26 July. Shall I increase my Mirt dose there to overcome Jet Lag?
Q3 : Can I carry mirtazapine pills from India to USA? Will customs officers allow me to enter with these pills?
PS : Sometimes I think that I was so happy on 7.5 mg mirtazapine and I should not have messed up with my dosage. And please don't suggest that I should consult my GP because she doesn't believe in antidepressants withdrawal. She thinks that everything is in my head. I believe these doctors should try taking these drugs then they will come to know about AD withdrawal.
Cleaning Service Video