Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:39 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:41 pm 

Typically, a patient is allotted a (28) day treatment, but what’s not typical is the ailment each person has. Time of stay and the type of treatment really depends on each person. There were patients from all over the world: from Australia, USA, UK, France, Italy, Germany (many Germans seem to be interested in Ayurveda – another topic I’ll tell you about later), KSA, India (of course), and many more to name. The ailments ranged from the popular rheumatoid arthritis, back & neck related injuries, skin problems, IBS, nerve disorders, among others. I personally saw stroke patients improve!

I had an interview with both a junior and a senior doctor regarding my ailments after I was initially admitted. I was expecting them to feel my wrist for a pulse – you know like in ayurvedic books; instead I was given a prescription of medication and diet advice. They did indulge me however, after I insisted how curious I was about how off-balance my doshas were. I’m no expert in Ayurveda, but from what I understand – Ayurveda is an ancient medical science, which helps balance your doshas. Each person is made up of a combination of Pitta, Kapha, and Vata, and when one dosha is off balance, you have a related ailment. In my case, I had Vata related back and neck pain. It’s best to read references on Ayurveda for more information.
Thanks

More Details
Debit Card Video