Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:14 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Biological Dentistry
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:34 pm 
Site Admin

Dr. Wright, a Santa Fe Soul affiliate, offers a system of dental care that takes into account oral health in relation to other conditions in the body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auWTdOraT70

Hear about mercury fillings, tooth alignment, how dental work affects the rest of the body.
Compare this kind of dentistry with anything you've experienced previously.

Post subject: Re: Biological Dentistry
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:16 am 

This is an interesting video. I'm trying to find a dentist who practices these methods. It's hard to find someone in my area and is also covered by my. It seems these holistic methods are becoming more and more promising, which makes me optimistic.

holistic dentists, holistic dentistry, holistic dental, biological dentist, holistic dentist, biologic dentist, biological dentistry, wholistic dentist, dentistry holistic, biological dentists, dentist fillings, silver fillings, silver amalgam fillings, amalgam filling removal, amalgam fillings, cavities fillings, tooth fillings

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:03 pm 

Almost all dental materials remain in the mouth 24 hours a day. There is no chance of recovery from such loads.

The interactions between the teeth and the organs are explained by the meridian theory:
Each tooth is associated with an organ-function-system. Many materials put strains on the entire system.

Biological dentistry has always been able to identify these interrelations. No materials used in the mouth should cause a strain, in order not to disturb the meridian.

An article, written by Dr. med. dent. Dirk Eckhardt, senior dentist.

Get started today and feel better with liver and gallbladder detoxification!
The Liver Cleanse Kit is the comprehensive approach to cleansing. The kit includes Livatrex®, Oxy-Powder®, and the probiotic supplement, Latero-Flora™.

Learn More http://bit.ly/liver-cleanse

Nurse Mobile Clinic http://bit.ly/nurse-mobile-clinic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:18 pm 

Biological dentists recognize the close connection between dental health and such areas as nutrition, body structure, the cranial system, the immune system and the central nervous system. Most are very concerned about the materials used in dental fillings, the safety of root canals, cavitations and holistic approaches to gum disease. Many are interested in nutritional aspects of dentistry and the alignment of the temporo-mandibular joint.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:30 pm 

Earlier i didn't know that what biological dentistry is, now its clear in my mind.can anyone here help in finding dentist in California.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:51 am 

It seems these holistic methods are becoming more and more promising, which makes me optimistic.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:28 am 

This thread, while very interesting to me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:40 am 

Thanks for sharing the video!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:41 pm 

The thread you have posted is really interesting. It has excellent information about biological dentistry. This is very useful post for dentists.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:20 pm 

With the help of biological dentistry, patients are now receiving permanent solution for their problems. Even though the treatments won't look aesthetic the results are very pleasing. It completely avoids the usage of potentially toxic materials and make use of biocompatible procedure. They mainly focus on long-lasting dental and body health by curing the periodontal disease completely.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:01 pm 

A tremendous quantity of dental practitioners get long gone over the top inside espousing pseudo technological hypotheses, particularly in the region associated with nourishment. Dental offices that distinguish themselves while "holistic" as well as "biological" typically declare that disease can be stopped simply by maintaining "optimum" general health as well as "wellness. " In their workplaces, this typically consists of incorrect analysis checks, recommendations for costly products and naturopathic solutions.