Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:07 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:01 pm 

I believe my journey with mental disorders was decided before I was born.
My sister was a caesarean section birth before me and as such I had to be a caesarean birth also.
This meant that neither of us had went through the birth canal and received our microbial immunity that comes with a natural birth.
The 1st sign of symptoms in my life came at the age of 5 when I had severe appendicitis, we now know that the appendix is actually a reservoir of good bacteria that feeds the gut when the good bacteria becomes depleted in the gut.
So after my appendix was removed, I was always going to be losing the battle between good and evil within my own immune system.
I've always been a confident person so I could never understand why I was always under this veil of anxiety.we can check Video Production Service on internet. I just learned to power through it and that worked for a while until the panic attacks started occurring, then life changed for me. I was no longer confident and I then started to question my own sanity.
I am a problem solver by nature, it's what I do for a job and I'm very good at it. I don't quit problems and I always with enough time, solve them. So I had to work out what was going on.