Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:20 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:24 pm 

Hi all,

Long story short, about 1/3 of my bottom-right wisdom tooth has been broken to the gumline in various degrees over the last year and a half (shame on me, I know). I have had no pain or sensitivity, and couldn't afford to have it and the top ones extracted (the last surgeon I saw had told me I'd need all three out next time after he pulled the bottom-left after it decayed and broke?), so I left it alone until I was in a better spot and/or forced to take care of it.

I'm in a better spot (WITH insurance!), and I think the broken wisdom tooth is now starting to act up in the last handful of days. I don't know how to describe it: doesn't outright hurt or ache yet, but it feels slightly sensitive, like maybe it's getting ready to hurt, if that makes sense. Also, my gums feel and look to be fine, and I've no swelling anywhere (*knockknockknockonwood*). This morning I requested an appointment with a dentistry that does wisdom teeth extractions and hopefully I will have that appointment as early as Thursday. I did tell them that my tooth was broken and I was worried about the possibility of infection, sooner or later.

But, in the meanwhile, I'm very anxious and having crying fits. I'm so tense with worry that parts of my face are prickly from nerves being squeezed.