Health Tip: At Risk of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome involves swelling of a nerve in the wrist that extends into the hand. It can cause pain and weakness, and is typically caused by repetitive motions over a long period of time.
The U.S. National Library of Medicine says these activities may cause carpal tunnel syndrome:
• Typing at a computer, especially if the workstation is not set up correctly.
• Working on an assembly line.
• Using vibrating tools or hand tools.
• Playing certain musical instruments.more information about carpal tunnel syndrome
- Remedy for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=5055
- Health Tip: Risk Factors for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=22201
- Carpal Tunnel Relief in a Cup http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=20117
- Health Tip: Reduce Your Risk of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=22411
Get started today and feel better with liver and gallbladder detoxification! Learn More http://bit.ly/liver-cleanseNurse Mobile Clinic http://bit.ly/nurse-mobile-clinic