Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:35 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Molloscum contagiosum??
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:34 am 
Site Admin

Molloscum contagiosum??

Q: Does anyone have experience in treating molloscum contagiosum. Dr. John M

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:35 am 
Site Admin

A1: I am a pediartician with clinical metal toxicology experience. I treated a 5 year old girl with about 100 spots of Molloscum Contagiosum with alernative approach successfully. The girl had hair mineral analysis showing mercury overload, zinc and magnesium deficiencies. She was given supplement of Vitamin B Co, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Zinc, Magnesium, Grapeseed (All these were prepared in Syrup as the child could not swallow tablet or capsule) and Omega 3 supplement.
She also had to avoid all fish and highly processed food. After 6 weeks, all the molluscum sloughed off without any scar!!

Dr.Paul K.L.Lam, Hong Kong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:35 am 
Site Admin

A2: Hello All:

"Contagious mollusks" are a rather poorly named retrovirus easily inhibited by selenium.

A 60 pound child can easily tolerate 400 micrograms daily p.o until the virus is gone. If the child has had recurrent "attacks" of the problem, a maintenance dose of 200 micrograms daily will keep it away.

j v wright md
tahoma clinic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:36 am 
Site Admin

A3: The colloidal Ag is certainly non-toxic, and virucidal, regardless of patient s age (try putting the "s" at the end of "patient" or at the beginning of "age". Lots of other natural anti-microbials would probably work. My next approach if the silver doesn't work would be nebulized HCl as it augments white cell counts, phagocytosis,and O2 delivery in addition to its germicidal activity.
The more important question is why this opportunistic virus that's usually seen in HIV patient's chose this 7 year old. Look for holes in immunocompetence, ie low thyroid, low HCL, some nutrient deficiency, a genetic/congenital compromise in globulin production, metal toxicity, Candida overgrowth.

Roby Mitchell M.D.(Dr Fitt)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:36 am 
Site Admin

A4: ACS 200(r) can be used effectively to combat any microbial, having been proven to kill difficult benchmarks in the viral, bacterial and fungal categories. Molloscum contagiosum is no exception.

Please try 1/2 of the recommended adult dosage of ACS 200(r), working your way up to larger dosages when prescribing for children. Please also note that ACS 200(r) can be used very effectively when used topically on skin infections, burns etc. Spray and let dry naturally several times daily.

Use ACS nano(r) at 1/2 the recommended adult dose, working your way up to larger dosages.
SbioMed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:38 am 
Site Admin

A5: Dear Dr. M,

Homeopathic thuja (30 x usually works) sublingual tid is an effective, safe, easy, economical stand alone therapy. Lesions generally disappear within 2 weeks. This approach is appreciated by parents who previously have had their kids brutalized by relatively destructive therapies and their wallets raided without desired results.

Kids like to use homeopathic impregnated into remedial sugar globules.
Topical homeopathic gel may be used in cases of parents who are convinced
that sugar globules are placebos only recommended by 'quacks.'

Martin Dayton MD(h)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:40 am 
Site Admin

A6: I have used Monolaurin (lauric acid) on a number of cases of molluscum contagiosum in children with superb results. Lauric acid is effective against RNA & DNA virus activity. I have used Monolaurin from Emerson Ecologicals, The Key Company and Lauricidin.

John A. Podlaski, DC, NMD, MD, DACBN, DABCI

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:40 am 
Site Admin

A7: I have heard that Podophyllin works well and is relatively non painful. I have also been told they go away in 6 months if you do nothing and the few cases I saw in the office all cleared in that time frame. It seemed to a problem for the mom than anything. Jeff Baird DO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:41 am 
Site Admin

A8: oral alpha interferon, about 300 units daily sublingually for 3 months certainly would help the immune system out. Rolf Habersang, MD

The Body Cleanse Starter Kit is the perfect way to take control of your health - especially if you're new to cleansing. Kit also includes powerful probiotics.

DrEddyClinic Live Blood Microscopy Analysis Dark field Course http://bit.ly/DarkfieldCourse
http://bit.ly/lba-online-course

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:32 pm 

Molloscum contagiosum is a type of skin infection that leads to appear small red spots on the skin Although there is no pain, you need to treat it promptly before the condition worse. There are many ways to deal with it but I prefer to use garlic. Garlic is a familiar spice in daily meals. But garllic can be an effective treatment for molloscum contagiosum. Among the benefits of garlic, the ability against bacteria is common.
Put chopped garlic in the ares that molloscum contagiosum appear and cover it with a bandage.
Coconut oil, tea tree oil or sea salt are also helping, too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:44 am 

I had molluscum contagiosum for months and my dermatologist was little help. We tried freezing them off first. They initially scabbed up and fell off but more kept coming back. After a few failed treatments, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I found out that there are many over-the-counter treatments for molluscum contagiosum. I found this site to be very helpful: