Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:38 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:38 pm 

online live blood analysis correspondence course??
correspondence courses, correspondence course, english correspondence course

hi, i am interested in doing the online live blood analysis correspondence course. What does it cover? is it the same as the 3/6day courses ? please let me know the curriculum for the 1year correspondence course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svh2aiwEkts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:45 pm 

Yes, the online live blood analysis correspondence course covered the same topics then the 3/6 day course.

Become fully ceritified and learn everything you need to know to run your very own Live Blood Cell Microscopy practice

You have two options:

1) You can make this course online, and exchange images and go together with your tutor the topics and interpretation of the images.

2) You can order the interactive CD, and you don't get only images and discuss the interpretation, but you get a lot videos of the darkfield microscopy with interpretation. In this point you have more benefits to compare, what you watch by yourself on your microscope.

live blood cell course, nutrition course, nutritionist training, live blood cell training, live blood certification

Live Blood Analysis Correspondence Course THB 31.000

The interactive Live Blood CD has many videos, pictures and explanations, but will be not enough, from our experience over the last 10 years,
to understand the background of this topics. It helps us a lot to tach in the correspondence course to pointing certain topics out and underline,our
explanation and will be easier for you to understand your questions.

Comprehensive guide to Dark Field Microscopy Live Blood Analysis by Dr Hilbert Seeger, MD PhD. Over 100 video clips filmed by Dr Seeger to demonstrate Live Blood Analysis in Dark Field based on Haematology. This is an interactive teaching course where you learn Live Blood Analysis in the comfort of your home or use it as reference in your clinic. There are many clips on YouTube that demonstrate the quality of live blood in dark field filmed by Dr Seeger. Explanatory video how the interactive course on USB flash memory drive works here: http://dreddyclinic.com/contact.php

The Interactive Live blood CD RM 1000 (US 270)
Live Blood CD or USB interactive video training THB THB 10.000

correspondence college, free bank offers, online correspondence course http://www.dreddyclinic.com/education/live_blood_3days.php

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:52 pm 

Q: I am very interested in the live blood analysis course and I would like yor opinion about what will be better to go to your clinic or taking it by corresponce? Please advise me about this. I am in Canada and I probably need to travel to your country. Do you had any Canadians going to study at your clinic? Please give all the info you can about this.
Thank you very much

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:54 pm 

A: Its easier und faster learn it here, also for the practical training its will better to do it here in Chiang Mai. Some of our students have already practical trainings experience, so they are more in need of the facts and theory.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:14 am 
Site Admin

Q: I am interested in your correspondence course in darkfiled microscopy. Can you tell me whether the CD included in the fees is the same one as "Dark Field Microscopy According to Prof Enderlein - Interactive Dark Field Training" or is it a different CD with all the course contents?
Gary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:21 am 
Site Admin

Hallo Garry,
In the correspondence course in dark filed microscopy is a CD included, With all the script manuals, power presentation's and live blood images present.

More information:http://dreddyclinic.com/education/live_blood_3days.htm#Live_Blood_Analysis_online_correspondence_course0

"Dark Field Microscopy According to Prof Enderlein - Interactive Dark Field Training" is a different CD, Which includes many videos and images shot with a microscope and camera.
http://live-blood.blogspot.com/search?q=live+blood+cd

Interactive Dark Field Microscopy Training CD for PCs cost US$ 320

The interactive Live Blood CD has many videos, pictures and explanations, but will be not enough, from our experience over the last 10 years,
to understand the background of this topics. It helps us a lot to tach in the correspondence course to pointing certain topics out and underline,our

Comprehensive guide to Dark Field Microscopy Live Blood Analysis by Dr Hilbert Seeger, MD PhD. Over 100 video clips filmed by Dr Seeger to demonstrate Live Blood Analysis in Dark Field based on Haematology. This is an interactive teaching course where you learn Live Blood Analysis in the comfort of your home or use it as reference in your clinic. There are many clips on YouTube that demonstrate the quality of live blood in dark field filmed by Dr Seeger. Explanatory video how the interactive course on USB flash memory drive works here: http://dreddyclinic.com/contact.php

online website business, correspondence class, education correspondence course
However we have many students, which use our 1 year online correspondence course with the interactive Dark Field Microscopy Training CD Together in this case we give on the CD 5% discount.

Last edited by dreddy on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:06 pm 

Q: Dear friends,
I am from Brazil and I would like to make this course:
Integrated Medicine - Live Blood Analysis online Correspondence Course.
Please, send me more details about this course, also let me know the value and payment form.
Thank you,
Cosmo.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:18 pm 

A: Watch here: Dark Field Movie / Dunkelfeld video clip:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=E8R16Sq1AtM&feature=related

More information:
http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=0&t=279&p=14292

online business website, nutrition correspondence course, distance learning course

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:10 pm 
Site Admin

Q: Do you think that this is an easy topic to learn, I was concerned that it would be difficult be correspondence?

How much is the interactive course and how long does it go for?

I also would like to learn more about nutrition, herbs and homeopathy - is that available too?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:13 pm 
Site Admin

A: The correspondence course has the same topics then the 80 hour live blood darkfield course, but takes one year, has also the same manuals.

Its will be more easier if you see all the things, for that reason we have the combination interactive CD and correspondence course.

So is not different, but takes longer. The interactive CD course cost US$ 320. The correspondence price is here:

the correspondence course: http://dreddyclinic.com/education/live_blood_3days.php

We have also courses in nutrition and ayurvedic herbs, but not in homeopathy.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:14 pm 
Site Admin

Q: Do you have books on this subject that you can recommend, it was a bit confusing trying to work out which ones are best from your website?

Is the course structured so that there is a weekly, monthly schedule or days that we are online - I have MSN with a camera etc to chat.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:16 pm 
Site Admin

The correspondence course comes with a big manual and a CD with powerpoint presentations, and many images; you will be also available to send your images, what we can discuss by email and by phone. Most serious books are only in Germany on the market and are in german.

You can have a look also here:
http://www.dreddyclinic.com/alkaline_and_live_blood_analyze_books.htm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:08 pm 

Dear friends,
I am from Brazil and I would like to make this course:
Integrated Medicine - Live Blood Analysis online Correspondence Course.
Please, send me more details about this course, also let me know the value and payment form.
Thank you,
Cosmo.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:54 pm 
Site Admin

I attended a live cell class 17 years ago in Detroit. I no longer have the information, and am interested in re-learing. Where are you located? Do you have dark field equiopment?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:32 pm 

Q: May I have your course content of your "Live Blood Analysis - online correspondence course -1 year course".
Can this be completed in less then 1 yr.
Is the syllabus same as 80 hrs or 6 days life blood analysis course?

DR Health Clinic, Holistic MD, Clinic Doctors, Ayurveda Clinic
[dreddyclinicshop][/dreddyclinicshop]

DrEddyClinic Live Blood Microscopy Analysis Dark-field Course http://bit.ly/DarkfieldCourse