Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:54 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:41 pm 
Site Admin

If You are interesting and benefiting from our Membership:

Membership DrEddyClinic

Our V.I.P. Membership:

V.I.P. membership (US$ 250,- per year ). In the price is included 1 year online doctor
consultation
. Even if you need a daily advice for 1 year - many people all over the world benefit from them. This is a one time payment per year and no further consultation will be charged.
We can correspond by email and if it necessary we can make appointments via skype as much are necessary.

Membership

The Complete List of Benefits Below:

Dr. Eddy's "Ask the Doctor" Forum: Dr. Eddy not only answers your questions in an open forum, but he has already posted over ten thousand detailed, searchable responses. Plus, you may count on his writing many more each week.

Members only Teleconferences: Conducted personally by Dr. Eddy. He'll tackle questions about diet, nutrition and health.

Weekly call-in Support Groups: Call in weekly to talk with other members around the world. Share recipes, ask non-medical questions and meet other nutritarians striving for nutritional excellence.

Member Library: Exclusive articles and past teleconferences that are downloadable.

Hundreds of Delicious Healthy Recipes: With 12 recipe categories, you can search for a particular recipe or ingredient. Also, you can rate our recipes or submit your own.

Online Discussion Forums: You can gain support through the experiences from our other members in these forums: member to member, teen forum, parents with children, fitness forum, success stories and cook to live. Members are eager to share experiences and solutions. You'll reach your goals quicker when you have the support of others who've already achieved success … and still more who are well on the road.

Member Discounts in Dr. Eddy's Online Store: If you use Dr. Eddy's supplements and products, the discounts alone can save you more than the price of membership.

Dr. Eddy's Tutorials: Learn the details you need to assure your success. You will become the nutritional expert.

Membership DrEddyClinic

Membership

Annual Memberships
• Annual Membership - $250.00*

• 2 Year Membership - $300.00*
• 3 Year Membership - $440.00*
• 4 Year Membership - $570.00*
• 5 Year Membership - $690.00*
• Lifetime Membership - $1000.00

• Personalized advice from Dr. Eddy Bettermann
• Access to the latest information on nutrition and health
• Complete library of Healthy Times Newsletters
• Delicious tasting recipes and menu plans
• Live teleconferences with Dr. Eddy Bettermann
• Product discounts
• Camaraderie from members via Discussion Forums

*Annual Memberships are automatically renewed for your convenience.
All membership fees are non-refundable.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:52 pm 

The Six-Week Plan

Get ready for the most exciting six weeks of your adult life. If you fol¬low my program precisely for the next six weeks, your body will un¬dergo a remarkable transformation and you will be witness to its miraculous self-healing ability. With no compromise for these first six weeks, you will unleash a biochemical and physiological make¬over that will change you forever. You will be thrilled with how eas¬ily your weight drops and the subtle changes you experience in your physical and emotional well-being. Maybe even more meaningful than the weight loss, you will feel better than you have in years. Your nose won't feel stuffed, your allergies can disappear, and your constipation will go away. Most people quickly find they are no longer aware that their digestive tract even exists, as they no longer experi¬ence stomach aches, cramping, and intestinal discomfort. You will no longer require headache remedies, pain pills, digestive aids, and other drugs that attempt to alleviate the suffering caused by unhealthy eating. I always like to compare the health of my patients after this initial six-week intervention with how they felt when they first came in with their typical complaints of diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol and triglycerides. The results are remarkable when their weight, blood pressure, and blood tests are rechecked. I encourage people to do a scientific test: Do this very strictly for just six weeks and see how much weight you lose. Most get so excited with the results during the six-week "trial" that they are motivated to keep going. Results encourage change, and results motivate. The stricter you are, the more quickly your taste will change.
The Six-Week Plan includes none of those optional, low-nutrient foods described later in this chapter. Whether you have a serious medical condition or not, your body will still undergo an energizing and healing transformation. Your body will overcome food addic¬tions and get the physiological housecleaning it has been yearning for. It will be hard, initially, but the immediate results will help keep you focused.

I know many of you have not succeeded with diets in the past or have been disappointed with your rate of progress. Such will not be the case here. Your life is too important. Your ideal weight is within reach. Give this diet a true test and do as I recommend. See how much weight you lose, how far down you can get your lipids (cho¬lesterol and triglycerides), and how many symptoms such as headache, gastritis, indigestion, and nasal congestion can disappear. Once you see the incredible results, you will be so pleased that you will feel com¬fortable with only occasional deviation from this ideal diet. Eat to Live for the first time in your life and give yourself this life-changing op¬portunity.

The Six-Week Plan gives your body time to adjust to this new way of eating. At the beginning the weight comes off quickly, but as you approach your target weight, your weight loss will slow down. Your taste buds will change. They will actually become more sensi¬tive to the subtle flavors in natural foods, and six weeks is sufficient time for any symptoms arising from the new diet to subside. Results beget results. After you have lost about twenty-five pounds, you will feel like exercising more and be thrilled to see even more spectacular results when you go to the gym and sculpt the body you have always dreamed of.
It is not unusual for my patients to lose one pound per day over the first ten to fourteen days on this plan. Sometimes more. One pa¬tient, George, who came to me with high blood pressure lost eight pounds in the first three days. Much of that was probably water weight from cutting out all the salt in his diet; nevertheless, his blood pressure came down and he continued to lose weight over the next few months at a rate of about ten pounds per month. He had a little turkey on Thanksgiving and a few other minor deviations from the plan, but he found the diet easy, used some of my recommended fla¬vored vinegars and jarred chilies, and continues to lose more and more weight. Soon he will have lost the full 100 pounds he needed to take off.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:12 pm 

IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH Get the FAQs!

• What About Coffee?
• To Salt or Not to Salt
• Ways to Lower Cholesterol
• Reducing Blood Pressure
• Get off Medications
• Are Soy Products Healthful?
• Organic vs. Conventional
• Do I Need Vitamins?
• The Red Wine Debate
• Sugar: Enough is Enough!
• Is Cancer Preventable?
• Feeding Children Right
• Raw vs. Cooked
• Are Ear Infections Normal?
• Should We Eat Fish?

DrEddyClinic KL sexual health clinic, mobile health clinic, holistic medical clinic
http://bit.ly/Clinic-Alternative-Holistic-Health

http://bit.ly/dreddyclinic-shop
Dr. Fuhrman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:16 pm 

A friend of my told me you have different classes on diabetes for your members, where you explain and introduce programs, how the diabetics getting rid of the medication and insulin for the long run with just fellowing your food and diet advice, is this true? I'm very interesting in it. I'm in malaysia, do you providing this kind of education also online? Thank you very much for your reply.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:36 pm 

Yes, we are providing this on a daily base, but not only regarding diabetes, also in many other areas: mostly in candida/ yeast/ fungus infections, many chronical diseases; we are providing a second opinion to many of the diagnosis are done here in this area; we have many requests in autism, heart disease, diabetes and cancer; many just want to reduce weight and we explain this individual as well; you just have to sign up for the membership. We feed your with information and guide you to better health and well being.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:49 am 

By mention the Complete List of Benefits for a membership, the strength of the members will increase which is really a good sign for all the members..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:18 am 

Very interested in.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:07 am 

I am interested with everything. now it's really hard to choose one.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:17 pm 

thank you again for your sharing..

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:19 pm 

Thanks for sharing this great information.
Really it is very helpful to me.You discussion is very informative to us.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:47 am 

The Six-Week Plan gives your body time to adjust to this new way of eating. At the beginning the weight comes off quickly, but as you approach your target weight, your weight loss will slow down. Your taste buds will change. They will actually become more sensi¬tive to the subtle flavors in natural foods, and six weeks is sufficient time for any symptoms arising from the new diet to subside. Results beget results. After you have lost about twenty-five pounds, you will feel like exercising more and be thrilled to see even more spectacular results when you go to the gym and sculpt the body you have always dreamed of.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:30 pm 

Thanks for sharing the complete list.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:18 pm 

Thanks for sharing this information.

This is very helpful information for me..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:51 pm 

thanks dude for this membership benefits info...nice keep share. 8)

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:33 pm 

He'll tackle questions about diet, nutrition and health.