Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:03 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:41 pm 

I'm a pretty casual player, I am not in a raiding guild and I progress to the heroic version of the current tier each time. I have had real trouble picking a main this expansion, especially with the constant changes that keep happening to specs and the AP investment and grind. Because of this I have multiple legendaries over several characters, my main 2 that I play with have 5 and 4 each, if I'd have spent all my time on just one I'm sure I'd have gotten some of the better ones by now! (Hunter has BIS MM but other than that they're all pretty rubbish!)

I'm trying to focus on my Warlock currently as his 4 legendaries are really bad, I have decided to start from this lockout to do normal and HC versions of the 3 raids, my daily cashes, handing in at least 1 set of 100 tokens a day on the broken shore, the world boss (and the broken shore one), a few mythic dungeons and a mythic+ for the weekly chest.

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
-http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2227701-Any-value-in-doing-LFR-when-chasing-Legendaries
-Animated Solutions Explainer Video Examples