Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:32 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:17 pm 

I received a tub of Best BCAA Rainbow Ice and will be reviewing it in the log:

I am a believer that BCAAs might not be the most useful supplement if your diet is on point, but on the other hand I also believe they help me with recovery, they are damn tasty, and I feel they give me an extra push during my workouts.

With that being said I have been fortunate enough to try many different brands / flavors of BCAAs and BPI ranks up with the best of them. Their Shredded / Best BCAA stack when on sale was an awesome buy and I highly recommend it.

Anyways, I tried Rainbow Ice first this morning right before my fasted cardio MISS session. My first thoughts were it mixed well like all other BPI BCAAs, smelled great, looked aesthetically pleasing :P , so now for the taste : I mixed with about 8 oz of water and it was a bit sweet. It was a welcoming sweetness after my regular morning shot of water / ACV / tsp of salt. I sipped on it for about 10 minutes and went for a run around the neighborhood. I felt good after 2 miles so threw in some HIIT hills at the end for good measure. All in all it was a great morning pick me up

I took the morning experience and used 14oz of water with ice for my intra workout drink. The its nice that the flavor is strong enough (not a chemical strong) to spread out over more liquid. Today was leg/core day and I was able to throw an extra set of squats in alongside a couple more ab exercises which was a welcoming surprise.

For the flavor, I have tried Arctic Ice, Sour Candy, Watermelon Ice and now Rainbow Ice from BPI. I also have tried numerous other BCAA flavors and products that are designed to be "Rainbow Ice" or "Rocket Popsicle". This one is right up there with all of them. If I was being honest, I would say it ranks just below BPI Watermelon Ice for me. That flavor will always have a sweet spot in my heart.

Ingredients - Obviously the standard 2:1:1 ratio is preferred and that is what BPI offers. I also appreciate the added Agmatine to provide a little bit more of a pump as my current PWO does not have any. A nice little touch by BPI

Tomorrow before cardio I am going to mix it with some sparkling mineral water and see if the fizz adds a nice texture to it.

P.S Figured a nice Patriotic pic of my Rainbow Ice drink would be fitting as we all look forward to MDW and getting our beach bodies out there.

Thanks!