|Alcoholism - orthomolecular point of view
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Dr-Ali [ Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:41 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Alcoholism - orthomolecular point of view|
Alcoholism - orthomolecular point of view
• Nearly 10% of adults suffer from alcohol addiction due to vitamin B-3 (Niacin) deficiency (http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2981).
• Ortho Molecular research suggests that the body's metabolism of alcohol is believed to be decreased resulting in excess chemicals in the brain that ultimately result in addiction (http://www.dreddyclinic.com/findinformation/aa/alcoholism.php).
• Alcohol is essentially liquid sugar. Alcoholics have likely had an addiction to sugar developed in childhood that later develops into alcoholism.
• Metabolic defects of the body may lead to anxiety, tension and fatigue which as life progresses are self treated using alcohol.
• A customized prescribed dietary and nutritional supplement program is used by Ortho Molecular therapists to reduce or eliminate symptoms of alcohol dependency.
• Many modern diets are high in calories and low in nutrients. An alcoholic is in search of these essential nutrients missing from the diet and replaces them via alcohol.
• Balancing health and brain chemistry is believed to reduce the likelihood of relapse for alcoholics.
A Protocol for Alcohol: http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1807&p=2385
Vitamin B3 - also known as Niacin http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2981&p=3592 (http://astore.amazon.com/dreddyclinic-20/detail/1591202752)
Doctor Yourself: Natural Healing That Works (http://astore.amazon.com/dreddyclinic-20/detail/1591200334)
The Vitamin Cure for Alcoholism: How to Protect Against and Fight Alcoholism Using Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation (http://astore.amazon.com/dreddyclinic-20/detail/159120254X)
Fire Your Doctor! How to Be Independently Healthy (http://astore.amazon.com/dreddyclinic-20/detail/1591201381)
Vitamin C: The Real Story, the Remarkable and Controversial Healing Factor (http://astore.amazon.com/dreddyclinic-20/detail/159120223X)
|Author:||peter1 [ Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:45 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Alcoholism - orthomolecular point of view|
- How Alcohol Affects the Gut Microbiome http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=36147
- FDA now wants their own FDA-approved gateway drugs http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=36020
- Research reveals that sugar is harder to quit than cocaine http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=35786
- Menthol Cigarettes More Addictive to U.S. Minorities http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22098
- Alcohol more dangerous than cocaine or heroin http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=24759
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group