Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:05 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Worried about my dad
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:39 pm 

Hello Guys,

Been having a read through a lot of the posts on here this morning and have seen how supportive everyone is and just wanted to tell the start of my dads story which I am hoping isn't going to be our worst fears realised.

My dad is 55 and for the past 2 months or so he has had a chesty cough, been breathless and bringing up phlegm. He had been to the Drs on several occasions been given a few different antibiotics as well inhalers but nothing has touched the problem. He was sent for an X-ray and blood tests a couple of weeks ago and on Friday 21st July the GP surgery contacted him and said they needed to see him ASAP based on what was shown on the x-ray and could he bring someone with him.

My mum and dad have been divorced for 20 odd years now and he has no other family close by so I of course went with him.
Based on the fact he was told to bring someone with him we of course knew it wouldn't be good news.

Thanks

References:
- not allowed class="postlink" href="https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancer-chat/thread/worried-about-my-dad-1">https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about- ... t-my-dad-1