Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:28 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:22 pm 

Hi I am a pretty big caffeine consumer. I drink caffeine to the point of having a lot of issues like nausea, headaches, insomnia, etc. I don't stop sometimes even when I'm having racing anxiety and or heart palpitations. I just keep going and ignore what my body tells me. The thing that makes it so hard for me is I get a lot of irritability and agitation when I try to come off caffeine or lower how much I consume. I've tried taking out energy drinks and adding like coffee, tea, diet soda, etc. to try to mitigate some of the caffeine withdrawal symptoms but it seems to be challenging for me. I have gotten used to around 400 mg a day and am now also used to having sugar in my beverages which I know isn't good but that also makes it hard to get my caffeine intake down. It's harder than you might think as I've had probably that much caffeine a day (200-400 mg a day) since probably October or November of last year and I'm quite dependent on it.
Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :
- not allowed class="postlink" href="http://ehealthforum.com/health/caffeine-addiction-hard-to-break-out-of-the-cycle-t513959.html">http://ehealthforum.com/health/caffeine ... 13959.html

-Health Insurance VideoExamples