What you have taken for your first aid kits?
3rd International Conference on Medicinal Plants & Herbal Products” organized by Faculty of Medicine and the Institute of Indigenous Medicine, University of Colombo,Columbo, Sri Lanka, from 19th to 21st December 2011. venue : Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall, Colombo, Sri Lanka, under the , Chairmanship of Prof. Kshanika Hirimburegama, Vice Chancellor, University of Colombo. We request you to download registration form from our web site and mail us.
1. Medicinal plants in Ayurveda, Siddha and Ethnobotany
2. Cultivation, Organic forming, Conservation, propagation of medicinal plants.
3. Molecular biology & Biotechnology of medicinal plants.
4. Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry of medicinal plants.
5. Herbal products and Advanced Clinical Research on medicinal plants;
6. Herbal cosmetics and neutraceuticals.
7. Patents & Intellectual property rights (IPR) ;Quality Control and marketing of Herbal Products.
All abstracts should be email to not allowed href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org only http://hgucolombo.org/icmphp3/index.htm
kindly inform to all your friends by forwarding this mail to other friends
with best regards
Dr. Vajira H. W. Dissanayake
Faculty of Medicine, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka http://events.linkedin.com/3rd-International-Conference-Medicinal/pub/765551