Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:10 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:11 pm 

Im a female and i have had several issues goin on for a few years now. My gp finally sent me to an endo back in march and discovered i have high testosterone. I was put on 25mg of spironolactone. My acne is starting to get better but im still suffering with a pot belly and mood swing and thinning hair. I had my gp send me to the endo for suspected thyroid problems but i guess apparently it wasnt the case. As i have been reading more about thyroid and adrenal problems and insulin resistance since im not feeling " normal" i feel something else is going on. The endo never said a cause for my testosterone or anything else for that matter. Just had a receptionist call and say they were putting me on spiro for high test. Sorry about all the rambeling im just at a loss right now i dont even know what all she tested on that first and only visit? And i want to feel normal again. My moods are crazy and my belly is huge and legs and hips are non existant so i feel like less of a woman and im sick of it.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
not allowed class="postlink" href="http://www.healthboards.com/boards/hormone-problems/1034274-just-high-testosterone.html">http://www.healthboards.com/boards/horm ... erone.html

Brand Advertising Video Example