Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:38 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mononucleosis??
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:13 am 
Site Admin

Q: 60 y/o M with 15 year old CVD. Usually fit and almost never sick w/ a cold or such contracted mono for the second time in two years. In both times Dx was verified by a blood work. Presently symptomatic third week. Treated supportively w/herbs,(Septilin/Himalayausa.com) and Homeopatic Egnystol/Heelusa.com along with daily 20 min. "zapping" feet bath with Harmonic Quad zapper. His concern is possible complications such as endocarditis,hepatitis etc. Is there anything that can not just suppress this lifetime infection into a dormant stage - but rather kill it for good?
Thanks, Jim Lev

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:08 am 

A1: Dear Jim,
I treat these mono patients with an antiviral protocol containing Crotalus Injeel Heel (homeopathic snake poison), which I increase very slowly. I combine this with antioxidants, Proboost Thymic Protein, taurin, vitamin C and Lymphomyosot Heel. This is in most cases enough to kill the virus. I cured many hundreds of patients with mono and postviral fatigue syndrome with this protocol.
Other ways of treatment are Lactoferrin 4 times a day 2 gram and Valtrex 4 times a day 1 gram.
Kind regards,

Paul van Meerendonk, MD
Biologisch Medisch Centrum
Lariksweg 28
8162 EG Epe
Netherlands

DR Health Clinic, Holistic MD, Clinic Doctors, Ayurveda Clinic
Dr. Fuhrman

DrEddyClinic Live Blood Microscopy Analysis Dark-field Course http://bit.ly/DarkfieldCourse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:09 am 

A2: I have found even long-standing cases of mononucleosis to be exceptionally sensitive to vitamin C therapy. 2 to 4 IV infusions of 50 grams or more over several days has worked very well on all of the few patients that I have treated with this. Probably oral vitamin C for several days to a week to bowel tolerance daily would do it as well. Also, if it is too difficult to get IV vitamin C, I have been finding oral liposomal encapsulated vitamin C (2 to 5 grams daily) [www.livonlabs.com] to often even surpass the clinical effectiveness of IV vitamin C in different infections, amazingly enough. If you decide to try such vitamin C therapy, please report back to the group on how things go.

Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:10 am 

A3: If it is Mono, 50gm IV vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) will do it.

He will be 100% in a couple of hours.

David Baltimore, ND
Baltimore Labs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:11 am 

A4: When my daughter was 7 she had mono. She was sick off and on for 3 years. It is the reason I went to med school. While in med school she was positive again for mono. One of my mentors, Dr. George Jeutersonke, told me, "Let me give her 2 nutritional IV's per week for 2 weeks and she'll be well." I did it and she has not been sick with mono again. I have used this in my office with the same results. Not a single failure.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:13 am 

A5: MMS to start, ionized water and change his diet to a more Ph balancing i.e.
veggies, lean meat (grass-fed), clean fish. NO grains and dairy!!! Ozone and or hyperbaric and or infrared sauna. Had a 5 year old and 6 year old (brother and sister 6 years apart but both had pre-adolescences). They are
16 and 10 and never a reoccurrence. Changing the Ph of the body and cleaning up the yeast naturally not with constant yeast 'killers' and probiotics; but with balancing the environment with the right foods and water.
Hope this helps, CSL

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:15 am 

A6: Interesting study: A recent study showed taking Valtrex 1 Gram , three times a day for 21 days reduced viral shedding by 100 times.

Balfour H.H , Hokanson KM , Schacherer RM , etal. A controlled trial of valacyclovir in infectious mononucleosis. Programs and abstracts of the 45th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial agents and Chemotherapy , December
16-19 , 2005 at Washinton, DC. Abstract V1392

Peak of illness is 10 days past infecton.

Probiotic restores immune response in athletes

Decreased production of the natural virus-fighter, interferon, in fatigued athletes can be restored to normal levels with a "probiotic" pill containing microbe Lactobacillus acidophilus, a new study indicates.
The drop in interferon levels may play a role in the defective immune response against Epstein Barr virus (EBV), previously described in fatigued athletes, lead author Dr R. L. Clancy, from the University of Newcastle in Australia, and colleagues note.
Most people have been infected with EBV; it can cause a number of diseases, including mononucleosis, and it has been implicated in chronic fatigue syndrome. However, the virus is usually kept in check by interferon.
As reported in the British Journal of Sports Medicine for April, the researchers tested for EBV in 24 saliva samples taken from eight fatigued athletes before and after receiving a 1-month course of the probiotic capsules. In addition, interferon levels were measured in blood samples.
Prior to treatment, five of the subjects had EBV in their saliva - that is, they were shedding the virus because it was not being reigned in; after probiotic treatment, just one showed signs of virus shedding.
As noted, interferon-gamma secretion was decreased initially, but returned to normal levels after treatment.
"This study shows for the first time reduced interferon-gamma secretion in fatigued athletes, a defect that was reversed after treatment with the beneficial microbe L. acidophilus," the researchers state.
"The relation of these findings to other groups with chronic fatigue illnesses requires further study to clarify mechanisms and define therapeutic guidelines," they add.

Follow up on the First study showed a more extended period of viral suppression therapy was needed: In other reports of reactivation of EBV and Herpes 6, responders experience a worsening of their symptoms between weeks
2 and 4 on antiviral therapy. Nonresponders did not report this worsening of symptoms. Journal of CLinicalVirology 37 Supple. 1 (2006) S33-S38.,S39-S46,

Cheryl Ortel, MD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:16 am 

A7: Hi,
Vitamin D. Vitamin D3 has been found very effective in fighting both viral and bacterial infections. 2000 IU/day was very effective in reducing the risk of the common cold and indluenza [Aloia and Li-Ng, 2007]. The hormonal version of vitamin D, 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D, induces the production of human cathelicidin, LL-37, which fights the infections. The Epstein-Barr virus is the one usually associated with mono and, later, multiple sclerosis. Vitamin D very effectively reduces the risk of MS, which is another reason I am convinced that vitamin D is indicated in this case. For more information, go to http://www.pubmed.gov and search using some of the key words I've provided in this paragraph. Good luck.

William B. Grant, Ph.D.
SUNARC
San Francisco

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:17 am 

A8: Just a suggestion but have you ruled out Lyme disease and its co-infections. I work with Lyme patients on a daily basis and at least 40% of them have had or have Mononucleosis sometime during their life. Lyme is in every state in the USA and is at epidemic levels. You don't have to have had a tick bite to contact Lyme disease. It has been found in semen, vaginal fluid, saliva, tear ducts and is carried by all kinds of animals not just ticks, such as mosquitoes, fleas, dog/can ear mites, sand fleas, etc., etc., etc. The standard PCR and Western Blot will give you a 50% false negative, but there are now 3 labs in the US who are doing Lyme testing with reliable results. Keep in mind that most Lyme is diagnosed clinically.

Fell free to contact me direct.

Regards,
Linda Heming
http://www.lymecommunity.com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:18 am 

A9: Call DR Nick Weed 1-800-878-1001

DR Kam

Post subject: Re: Mononucleosis??
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:13 pm 

Far-infrared radiant (FIR) heat is a completely safe form of naturally occurring energy that heats objects by direct light conversion. Direct light conversion warms only the object and does not raise the temperature of the surrounding free air. FIR heat is not ultraviolet radiation but a narrow band of energy within the 5 to 15 micron level. This type of energy travels 2-3" deep into the body to increase circulation and nourish damaged tissue.

more information's about infrared heat sauna: http://www.dreddyclinic.com/infrared_sauna.htm http://www.dreddyclinic.com/infrared_sauna_information.php
http://www.dreddyclinic.com/infrared_sauna_2.htm http://www.dreddyclinic.com/products/ghchealth.htm

DrEddyClinic KL sexual health clinic, mobile health clinic, holistic medical clinic
http://bit.ly/Clinic-Alternative-Holistic-Health

http://bit.ly/dreddyclinic-shop
Dr. Fuhrman

Post subject: Re: Mononucleosis??
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:15 pm 

Far Infrared ray is a form of light energy form the sun. It falls within the same family of Infrared Rays in the light spectrum, but due to its longer wavelengths human eyes, just like Ultraviolet Rays, cannot see FIR. The energy is essential & beneficial for all human beings.