Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:31 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:01 pm 

Hello Guys,

Just got approved for Harvoni thru my insurance company and picked it up yesterday, Valentines Day! I have known about being Hep C positive since 2009, but refused treatment back then for all the obvious reasons with interferon, but also because at that point in time, I was only an F1-2. Not so this year, definitely a Fibrosos score of F-3, bridging with many septa. Viral load is 1,950,000. So almost 2 million. I will be on Harvoni for 12 weeks. I still have to check in with my Hep C doctor as she wants to see me before I start the presciption.

I have noticed in the last few years, some signs I think Hep C has affected me, lack of energy, rashs, brown urine from time to time, and I am hoping that after treatment that most of this will clear up. I work two jobs, both part time, have almost a 20 hr. a week volunteer job that I do that I love, have a husband that is currently had 7 strokes, and has advanced prostate. I am also responsible for his mother who is in assisted living and almost 97 yrs. old so I have to be her advocate, plus my own mother is not doing well! Yes I have much on my plate.

I have researched many of the blogs concerning Harvoni, and find some people have no complaints except mild headaches, and fatigue, but others seem to have been overwhelmed by Harvoni. The specialty pharmacist when she called was very encouraging saying they do not hear of many side affects except the ones I have already mentioned. I guess my fears are that on Harvoni I am not going to be able to take care of the aboved mentioned with my family. I spoke to the specialty pharmacy and they said most people do not report any thing debilitating with treatment and I should be fine!

What do all of you think? I do not think I should put off treatment, as who knows if there will ever be a perfect time for treatment. I am hoping that some of the mind fog I have experienced these last couple of years and lack of energy will come back after treatment. Are my expectations unrealistic?

Thanks

References:
- not allowed class="postlink" href="https://forums.hepmag.com/index.php?topic=4726.0">https://forums.hepmag.com/index.php?topic=4726.0