Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:56 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:07 pm 

I have been interested in this topic for a long time, but every time I search for answers, I seem to be coming up with statements that completely contradict each other. Dermatologists and doctors tell me that eating unhealthy foods will not cause acne, and that a person's diet will not improve or worsen a person's skin. Yet, on Acne.org, many acne-sufferers claim that their acne has cleared up thanks to a healthy diet, one involving many fruits and vegetables, and supplements. On the website, it also says that the secret to clear skin for people who are prone to break out is to avoid all dairy, wheat, pasta, and processed sugar, as well as greasy fast foods. In the same paragraph, it says to drink at least 4 tablespoons of olive oil per day, 1 or 2 servings of cod liver oil for vitamin A, as well as take flaxseed or fish oil capsules, a serving of calcium, B complex, Zinc, beta carotene, acidobifidus, and several others I have forgotten. This, then, insists that diet affects skin majorly, does it not? Yet, in several magazines, I have read that the most common myth that is believed by everyone to no advatange is the idea that diet affects skin.