Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:05 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: What is Paratrex®?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:17 pm 

Use as directed and this produces the results that Dr. Group states!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:19 pm 

Really found this easy, just twice a day, and great results. I like the intense herbal flavor. I find this a great protection for traveling.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:21 pm 

I just checked the website hoping that there was a Paratrex capsule available again but to my disappointment, only the liquid is still available. I will not return to using this product in its liquid form...it is a mess to use, tastes horrible, gets sticky liquid all over...there's just no way to incorporate this stuff into a busy schedule. It is also super expensive and, I feel, much more expensive than when I bought it in capsule form. I am not interested in drinking an unnecessary juice or ruining the flavor of something I choose to drink just to have to add this product to it. It's a shame because the capsules were a fantastic product. I won't use it in this liquid form

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:24 pm 

Thank you for your feedback. The liquid Paratex is more potent and effective than the capsules were. Understandably, dealing with a liquid could become more "messy" than the capsules were and we also understand your concerns with the taste. The glycerin used in the formula actually makes it a wood flavor which is generally easier to consume for most. It may be advantageous to mix yours with some freshly squeezed juice as this may make it tolerable for you to take. We also offer our 180- day guarantee if you are not completely satisfied, please feel free to contact us and we will be more than glad to assist you.

The Thyroid Health Kit of Detoxadine Nascent Iodine, Selenium and VeganSafe B-12 to support processes such as energy production, metabolism, and hormone regulation. Learn More http://bit.ly/thyroid-health-kit

Our Thyroid Health Kit™ provides the essential nutrients you need to support normal, healthy thyroid levels including iodine, selenium, and more.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:26 pm 

This stuff tastes disgusting.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:27 pm 

Thank you for your feedback! The taste is a woody taste that tends to work well for most. You can try diluting it in 8 ounces of water mixed with the juice of half of an organic lemon (The lemon detox diet - a recipe that really works http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28206). If you are not 100% satisfied with a Global Healing Center brand product, don't forget that we offer a full refund. We will even pay for the return shipping costs. Just give us a call. Thank you!

The Thyroid Health Kit of Detoxadine Nascent Iodine, Selenium and VeganSafe B-12 to support processes such as energy production, metabolism, and hormone regulation. Learn More http://bit.ly/thyroid-health-kit

Our Thyroid Health Kit™ provides the essential nutrients you need to support normal, healthy thyroid levels including iodine, selenium, and more.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:30 pm 

I take 2 eye drops a day. This helps me with bloating and gas. I have many gastrointestinal issues along with IBS.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:33 pm 

I have been taking Paratrex for a couple of years now with great success. I have always taken the capsules which have worked great for me. The last time I placed an order, however, there were no capsules available and the only thing I could find was the liquid. Although it still works for me, it's messy, tastes HORRIBLE, is hard to use and therefore, I sometimes skip it when I'm in a hurry. I sure wish you would bring back the capsules!!!!

Detoxadine® is a premium-quality, deep-earth sourced nascent iodine supplement that helps support thyroid health, the immune system, and more http://bit.ly/detoxadine.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:35 pm 

Thank you for sharing your experience. We changed from a capsule form to a liquid form to make the product more potent and effective. Understandably, dealing with a liquid could become more "messy" than the capsules and we also understand your concerns with the taste. The glycerin used in the formula actually makes it a sweet nutty flavor which is generally easy to consume for most. It may be advantageous to mix yours with some freshly squeezed juice as this may make it tolerable for you to take. I hope that my suggestions may have help make this protocol a better overall experience. If you find the need, please feel free to contact us for support and we will be more than happy to help you.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:39 pm 

The product somewhat worked for me, there were some harmful organisms expelled however, it did not remove all of them before I was out of product.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:41 pm 

We are pleased to know the Paratrex helped your situation and we thank you for sharing your experience. It is quite common to not expel all of the organisms in one cleanse. Everyone's body is different and it will depend on the amount of toxicity among other things. We typically suggest to take the Paratrex for 6 weeks to effectively remove harmful organisms. It is possible that one may need to repeat the 6 week cleanse if they were unable to eliminate everything. Keeping a clean diet, avoiding processed foods and refined sugars will help to achieve better results.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:43 pm 

It turned out that I was allergic to flea bites. I was terrified of scarring. However. The results were so quick. There's no scarring. We even ordered a 2 oz. bottle for my husband. The blisters were so terrible,we just knew it was contagious. Also the taste was amazing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:45 pm 

It is very soft on the stomach. No cramping like others I've used before.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:47 pm 

This product works! After taking this product, my digestion improved to an entire new level. Plus, I have more energy, clearer skin, improved brain fog, improved overall sense of well being!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:50 pm 

While many products out on the market are simply snake oil,this product works as advertised every time.