Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:02 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is Livatrex®?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:12 pm 

What is Livatrex?

Much too complicated to use

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:14 pm 

Mixes into one gallon of water, surprisingly easy taste. Great addition to Oxy-Powder http://bit.ly/Oxy-Powder, for maximum results

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:15 pm 

This is an amazing product.I did liver cleansing twice and it really works wonders. I am so happy I found this web site. Wonderful job, Dr. Group ! Hvala !

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:17 pm 

Hello! I love everything about your website and the products and the staff ! ----This is about Livatrex http://bit.ly/Livatrex, a liver cleanser. The said product is utterly powerful and it combines well with a cleansing diet. I recommend Livatrex to everyone! I also suggest people to get some information about Dr. Edward Group. He is a very knowledgeable person and a Super Healer. P.S. Everybody has to try Oxy-Powder, it is a MUST, it is the only way to get very healthy! Manouck and Michael from Vancouver, BC. Canada

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:19 pm 

This was bought for my mom who lives with liver dysfunction. She took it with distilled water http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33388 - one teaspoon per 8oz - four times a day with great results in regularity and bloated stomach. I will continue to buy this and try it for myself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:22 pm 

It's so effective that I'm still surprised. It has been extremely useful for me. I am very happy with the results I've been seeing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:24 pm 

I don't have any liver problems, but I use this liquid extract to cleanse my liver of toxins as well as my gallbladder. The combination of herbs http://bit.ly/affiliate-dreddyclinic all help to maintain liver and gallbladder function.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:26 pm 

I just passed a couple of small stones and the only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because you have to consume some epsom salt with water and olive oil which is just disgusting..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:28 pm 

Hi my name is Eric and I am 31 years old. Unfortunately I have abused alcohol for the last 7 years of my life. It got so bad at one point, I was drinking 2 liters or more of hard liquor a day for a period of 8 months. My body was in terrible pain all over. I decided I wanted to quit drinking and detoxify my body, because I was sure soon to find myself on a gurney. I first heard Doctor Group talk about Livatrex on the Alex Jones Show. I was fascinated by some of the things he had to say. I quickly ordered the Livatrex http://bit.ly/Livatrex and began the regimen, but quickly failed to follow through. I felt like a failure. I went right back to the bottle. Over the next few months I began to feel like I was dying. I had to try the Livatrex again. I did follow through this time and to be completely honest I cheated on the diet a few times and did a horrible job following the schedule, but I wasn't going to let my lack of discipline stop me from trying. I passed hundreds of small stones 8 marble sized stones and 1 larger than a quarter! My body pain is subsiding and I feel tons better. Even if this doesn't make it through review I want to thank you Dr. Group -Eric

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:30 pm 

First off, I want to let everyone know that I have been cleansing my body for sooo long and I have tried so many different products, but no products have worked as incredible as Dr. Group's! I started with oxypowder http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33470, which is amazing and from oxypowder, I decided to do all of Dr. Group's cleanse instructions. So far, I bought the liver cleansing package, which includes Livatrex, and like so many other reviews...this is the real deal!!!! I literally just passed tons and tons of stones!!!!!!! I will be repeating the liver flush again. This liver flush is the SIMPLEST one there is!!! Perfect for people actually have jobs and busy lives. I was able to do this with a hectic schedule and only one day off from work. Plus, it doesn't involve any crazy fasting! Very very easy cleanse and also no pain or discomfort! Thank you a million Dr. Group!!!! My family and I are so grateful that there are people in the world like Dr. Group!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:32 pm 

When I first tried Livatrex two years ago I was really grossed out and stopped using it. It took me quite some time to adjust to the fact that the foods that I was eating and digesting were bad for me. Once you start cleansing and sticking with it, you begin to realize that pretty much everything is bad for your body. Then you ponder the meaning of life and death to the federal government... and you wonder why some food regulations ever came to be in the first place. Your body adjusts to the cleansing and when you fall off the cleansing wagon and try to go back to your old ways, it is very hard. I used to love Milk, not anymore. I used to love Steak, not anymore. I used to love fruits and vegetables that were not organic, not anymore. If it isn't organic it is extremely noticeable. My physical ability to eat poorly changed completely because of Livatrex. Once the toxins are released from your body, you feel like a clean slate. You feel better overall as a human being. If you stay healthy, you always feel healthy and good about yourself. Even one time eating something you shouldn't can make you realize how unhealthy that thing is. That is what I love about Livatrex. I take it twice per week now for maintenance. I was never able to do a full cleanse without feeling ridiculously sick. The maintenance amount was plenty enough to make me feel and realize that what I was consuming and the ways that I was living were just not right. I don't eat after 630 at night anymore. I sleep soundly. I wake up early feeling refreshed. I have less stomach issues and feel much less sluggish than before. My depression is 75% less than what it was. I swear by Global Healing Center and its products. Thank you Livatrex!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:34 pm 

I completed my first liver cleanse and had good success. I felt sorta weak at times but thats normal because of toxin buildup. At times during the cleanse I felt great because of the recommended diet change. I am on a journey of keeping my body healthy after years of processed foods. I want to be consistent with more fresh fruit amd veggies along with Dr. Groups fine herbal cleanses. The staff here is very helpful and I appreciate Dr. Groups concern for peoples health and wellbeing. Keep up the good work while never comprimising GHC!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:35 pm 

I have been floored by the amount of stones I am able to eliminate with my first cleanse. I would estimate that I have passed up to 200 stones!! I am thrilled to know that this cleanse is so effective and that I can use it with my patients when I start my practice. Right now I am a little drained of energy (haven't had much to eat) but can't wait to see how my body responds to this effective cleanse in the upcoming days. Thanks Dr. Group for caring so much to bring the best to your followers!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:38 pm 

Today I finished my first liver/gallbladder cleanse. It was easy. I was worried I would feel bad or have pain when the gall stones came out. I followed Dr Groups instructions to the "T," I felt well, had good energy and best of all the gall stones never caused pain or discomfort, and were easily expelled. The livatrex http://bit.ly/Livatrex worked like a charm, I plan to continue taking the maintenance dose. Thank you Dr Group!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:07 pm 

Hi I have questions about Livatrex http://bit.ly/Livatrex. My friend has gallbladder stones. She was told she needs to have surgery to remove the gallbladder. She has this problem for many years and has endured pain and has become jaundiced. She has a strict diet now and she is only 30 years old. My sister told me she saw this product and wonders if it will be effective for her. Is it safe? and how long can she use it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next