Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:22 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is Livatrex®?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:15 am 

easy to use

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:17 am 

I used Livatrex http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/cleansing/livatrex-liver-cleanse.html?a_aid=141637&a_bid=8323cd52 as part of the liver cleanse program. This drink does exactly what it's supposed to do - nourish the liver and soften up the stones for elimination later in the week. Worked extremely well for me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:19 am 

I adjusted the amount of vinegar in the drink mix, found it a bit strong for me. I have a liver condition and this product helps to naturally cleanse my liver.

Aloe Fuzion is a 200x concentrate formula that contains the most bio-available, certified-organic aloe with the highest amount of acemannan made today http://bit.ly/dreddymd-aloe-fuzion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:21 am 

Drinking between meals and following GHC's protocol on the 5th day produced extraordinary results that I could SEE with my own eyes! I recommend this product to everyone I know for cleansing the liver and gallbladder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:23 am 

Excellent product

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:25 am 

My first liver cleanse was a learning experience, but well worth it! I cannot say how many stones I passed, but I do feel a million times better! I love the taste of this product. I can finally sleep a solid eight hours and feel great :)

Detoxadine® is a premium-quality, deep-earth sourced nascent iodine supplement that helps support thyroid health, the immune system, and more http://bit.ly/detoxadine.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:27 am 

The Global Healing Center cleansing protocols and supplements are the best most gentle and effective, easy to do I've so far experienced. There is nothing extreme and won't interupt your normal day. Best combined with a diet change and knowledge of food combining also. Get off the junk and detoxify your physical body is the best place to start the journey to health. Many ailments have disappeared on their own.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:29 am 

Amazed at how well it work and how I felt relieved and like a new person after using

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:31 am 

When i began to cleanse my body, i began with a 6 day colon cleanse first http://www.dreddyclinic.com/findinformation/ii/inflammatoryboweldisease.php. This cleared out my GI tract, and then, i proceeded with a 6 day liver and gallbladder cleanse, during which i drank a mixture of Livatrex and water. The Livatrex http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/cleansing/livatrex-liver-cleanse.html?a_aid=141637&a_bid=8323cd52 effectively targets the liver and gallbladder and after drinking the Livatrex and water mixture, i could feel the Livatrex working to cleanse my liver. This product is effective for any person who desires to cleanse their liver and hence enhance their entire body's ability to detoxify and function optimally. Because of the constant bombardment of our bodies with chemtrails, food additives, pollutants in the water, radiation exposure, pharmacologicals, there is a great need for a wide spectrum of people: men, women, and old people, myself included, to cleanse our bodies on a regular basis. Keeping our bodies in top shape prepares us in advance for what is about to BEcome on the earth and enables us to endure to the end; whatever that end may be, because "he that endures to the end the same shall be saved." Matt. 24:13 !

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am 

I used this product cleanse my liver. It was a short term solution with a longtime benefit. If you are looking to cleanse your liver this is the right product

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:35 am 

Awesome! I won't go without it!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:37 am 

I seriously cant say enough about this product! I am currently on my 6th liver flush. EFFECTIVE! I use this product between my liver flushes as well since Im not doing all of my liver flushes back to back due to traveling. But let me tell you...once i started using this product...this is just a few things that happened. Expelled hundreds of stones, my energy was boundless, clear and bright skin, clear eyes, better sleep, mental sharpness and clarity, digestion, decreased lethary after I eat, bowel movements, better moods, decreased tinnitus, an overall sense of well being. It tastes great! Easy to take! If you need any support or guidance, the support staff are awesome! If you have ever taken a liver support product before, try this one, like he says...."you wont be disappointed"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:39 am 

Hello! Natural News Store here to tell you what a fantastic product Global Healing Center has here! Try it today!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:42 am 

I love it ,made my body feel good

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:10 pm 

first time i used it, came out about one pound white-yellowish cholesterol-"grains" and about 30 soft dark-green stones, biggest about 2cm, 1/2 inch long, most of them size of a fingernail. because of green color,they came from the gallbladder. amazing! second time i did it, out came about 20 green stones again, about fingernail size most of them, but no more cholesterol. will do it soon third time. will continue to do it as many times stones come out. this is an amazing product!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next