Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:50 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:58 pm 

Due to polycystic kidney issues I require a diet that includes the absolutely lowest level of sodium possible. This means no table salt ever. Since in the Midwest states there has been a deficiency of iodine recognized for decades iodine has been added to table salt to provide what is needed by the thyroid and other body functions. A simple test using the common iodine usually put on cuts (leaving a yellowish stain on the skin) can tell one if one is deficient in iodine. Place a swatch of iodine on the skin and time how long it takes for the body to absorb it and for the yellow stain to disappear. A body deficient in iodine will absorb the iodine in less than an hour. If the stain remains for 12 hours, the body is not deficient. I have been using Detoxadine for two years now and the test shows I am not deficient anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:00 pm 

I use 3 drops in the morning. I don't know if I feel that much different but it tastes good and it feels like I am ingesting something healthy. I can tell you that the comments about getting thicker hair are true. its not a placebo effect and I wasn't looking for thicker hair but its a nice side effect. If its helping my hair it must be helping other things in my body as well.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:02 pm 

Very simply TSH level before 21.21. TSH level one month after starting this product 6.37. This product was the only change I made. That number is still "high" but with regular use I anticipate a return to normal.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:04 pm 

Long story short... My wife was diagnosed with Goiter (an enlarged Thyroid gland) in relation to Hypothyroidism. I did a little research and learned that the thyroid gland will sometimes swell when it doesn't get enough raw materials in the body (Iodine) to make it's related hormones in a desperate attempt to overdrive it's production. The doctor said that if her gland continued to swell, that they would have to remove it, and that she would have to take hormones (via pills) for the rest of her life. After taking Detoxadine regularly for about 6 months, she went back to the doctor for imaging. To our delight and surprise, her Thyroid gland had started shrinking back to it's normal size! The doctor then said that it was no longer necessary to continue monitoring the gland. We were so happy. We continue to take Detoxadine regularly not just because of her/ our Thyroid and other benefits, but also because it seems to us to be the best quality Iodine product on the market. We've also found the purchasing/ shipping experience through GHC to be very good.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:06 pm 

I have been to about 8 GYN to find an answer for abnormal bleeding for about 10 years (postmen.) No one had an answer..the last two referred to me as a ash tray. Take pills to let it load up then empty. Leaving me in a precancer state. We don't have money to get a better answer,so I did alot of research. And then one day I saw Dr.Group on Alex Jones talking about the Iodine.Every test thyroid test I had came back ok..but my body was saying different.I couldnt loose weight since I was a kid and other things on the thyroid list and then the bleeding.Swimming helped the weight,but you can't swim in the winter.I only eat one meal and one snack per day for a number of years..still over 200..but if I didn't add in the swimming and how I eat..I would be bigger,Im not into eating. Tried every diet. Since I got on the Iodine by Dr. Group..Im loosing weight,and its winter.. and the bleeding is only once in a while now..compared to just about every day. Praise the Lord for Dr.Group!

Detoxadine® is a premium-quality, deep-earth sourced nascent iodine supplement that helps support thyroid health, the immune system, and more http://bit.ly/detoxadine.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:08 pm 

I have been taking synthroid for Hashimoto's http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=34261 Thyroiditis for a couple years now. The Dr.'s tell me that my blood tests show my thyroid is functioning at the correct level now with the amount of synthroid I am taking however I was still tired all the time and unable to loose weight. I have had tremendous results with the Detoxadine. I feel better, I have more energy and I have lost 3 lbs. since I started taking this a month and a half ago. I will be buying Detoxadine for a long time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:09 pm 

although my order was placed in Houston & seemed to have traveled great distances to make it 'across town' - however when I contacted the company I was instantly reassured plus another shipment was immediately dispatched and I ended up with 2 orders for the price of one - needless to say this type of service was impressive and has made me a loyal customer for life - excellent customer service and products!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:11 pm 

I was apprehensive at first but the more I heard Dr. Group speak, the more confident I became of his products. I started with the Detoxadine and it felt like I had experienced almost immediate results. My husband started taking it a week after me (to make sure I didn't have any reactions) and he felt exactly as I did - definite improved alertness, energy that lasts a long time, better sleep, and quicker mental reactions. It has now been 5 weeks and I feel great. I did go through a period of detox (flu like symptoms) but plenty of distilled water http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33388 flushed a lot of the aches away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:12 pm 

Great product. Dreams are clearer and more vivid.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:14 pm 

I take this product first thing in the AM this way you don't forget, or miss a day. It protects from chem trails and all the toxic things we are confronted with on a daily basis. Nothing I don't like about this product... Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:19 pm 

I use a dropper ful under my tongue and let it absorb before swallowing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:21 pm 

This is a great Way to get my iodine. As a vegetarian and Non fish eater or anything from the ocean these days, I find this supplement convenient to take. I travel quarterly to east coast and time change is not fun, but this time I was smart prepared and took my iodine with me. BAM, I was ready at (3:00 am California Time) 6:00 am Washington D.C. Time for my 10 hour Meetings!!! Better than coffee and good for you TOO! 1. Travel Concern: Is it ok to take this bottle on Travel if TSA ex-rays the luggage. In other words does ex-ray change the way the iodine reacts in your body. 2. I am little confused over if I should take during pregnancy due to the "Warning" on the bottle label. I have seen all of Dr. Groups Videos on it but the info conflicts with whats on label??? 3. I notice if I take daily the area I drop in my mouth gets sore (under tongue) is this normal? 4. Before taking My periods were 26-35 days. Now they are promptly 26 days monthly. Can someone explain why this is happening?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:23 pm 

More than happy to help with your questions Q#1. Travel Concern: Is it ok to take this bottle on Travel if TSA ex-rays the luggage. ANSWER: The x-ray machines at the airport or customs should not affect the potency of Detoxadine®. However, many people do opt to transport their supplements in mylar bags in effort to avoid any chance reaction. Q#2. I am little confused over if I should take during pregnancy due to the "Warning" on the bottle label. ANSWER: Use of Detoxadine® for pregnant or nursing mothers should be directed by a qualified physician. Q#3. I notice if I take daily the area I drop in my mouth gets sore (under tongue) is this normal? ANSWER: This could be an aspect of detoxification, however it is not the typical reaction that we have found. Q#4. Before taking my periods were 26-35 days. Now they are promptly 26 days monthly. ANSWER: Iodine can help the body regulate and balance as it should. It is necessary for breast and prostate health (second largest iodine storage sites after the thyroid). It is also used by the adrenal glands, paritoid glands, mucosal lining of the intestines, uterus, ovaries and more. It is a necessary nutrient for maintaining healthy cell life cycles.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:24 pm 

Great product. Feels amazing - and everyone I have let try it, loves it to. Acts very quickly, giving a nice boost of energy. - Would love to see a recommendation for storing in cool/dark place on the bottle, otherwise it does lose some potency.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:25 pm 

Thank you for your review! Great news! Detoxadine can be stored in ambient room temperatures as long as it is out of reach from direct sunlight. If you any more questions, please give us a call or email us...

The Thyroid Health Kit of Detoxadine Nascent Iodine, Selenium and VeganSafe B-12 to support processes such as energy production, metabolism, and hormone regulation. Learn More http://bit.ly/thyroid-health-kit

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next