Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:14 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Costochondritis
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:37 am 

I was diagnosed with Costochondritis yesterday! I thought I was having major heart problem and or possible stroke issues. Having an ekg, blood work, & X-rays done on Monday with great results I was released from ER with a stress test scheduled. The next day, (Tuesday) around 1pm my pain was till there, with new symptoms such as pain in neck and ears and new pain in side of ribs. I was scared to death. Again I thought heart. Rushed back to ER and had the same round of tests done for comparison. Once again they came back great!!! My Doctor was extremely positive it was NOT heart or stroke related. At that point he started to push on different spot on my chest and sides and WOW what pain!! He immediately knew what I had going on. A big relief that it was NOT my heart. MY QUESTION IS THIS do any of you get a fast heartbeat after walking or doing things around your house with Costo?
Please Help.
Thanks !